Wiz Khalifa weed quotes

"why can' t everyone just smoke like me?
just gimme a quiet place and lemme roll my weed
where ain't nobody in my business don't nobody gotta know
let all your conscious go and blow it by the O
I'm here but my minds gone
and its gettin' hard to see you cuz' my eyes low
marijuana minutes, nigga' time slow
on a kush clock, it's always time to smoke
say I look high? I say I'm high bro..
still blazin' no one with me, just facin'
I remember days when I could only smoke on occasions
I couldn't wait to go and cop from ray and them
rollin' blunts of 50, stuck in my moms basement
had dro' for sale but niggas was smokin' haze then
blew a O a day then, don't know but somehow I made away
and nigga' them bills need pay but imm..."

        from "Still blazin"

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wiz khalifa you don!!! by hibzzy

Anonymous said...

u junkie

Anonymous said...

Cheers to dat <3

EM said...

just smoke eryday! wiz! iLOveyou!!

Anonymous said...

I love wiz the way he is (:

Anonymous said...

wiz you like the god of herb bro i respect your lyrics so much its like your talking right to me!!! smoke chron everyday 24-7

Anonymous said...

dam wiz aint the god of herb bob marley is dumbass

Anonymous said...

how long can you smoke weed? all day every day (:

Anonymous said...

ur sad a foook how long can u smoke it all day evryday yeahh obv u sado

Anonymous said...

fuck alcohol, smoke weed and go to where the wild things are <3

Anonymous said...

LOL WOAHH ; I LOVE WEED TILL I DIE <3

Anonymous said...

fuck yeah i be smokn all day everyday yu do yo' thing wiz no one hatin on dat fo'sho bro' (::

Anonymous said...

i toke all day one blunt go out anutha on da way

Anonymous said...

dumb asses snoop is the god of herb then wiz, bob marley was known smokin but he wouldn't have ever smoked as much as snoop

Anonymous said...

now, i`ma smoke a BLUNT to this!
<3`Wiz.

Anonymous said...

Wiz Khalifa Smokes Joints
You Need To Smoke A Joint If Your Going To Honor Him :)
#JustSayin

Nerry Nerry said...

i'd smoke with you every kush minute every ganja second and every marijuana day baby.

i love you wiz khalifa......member me say so

Anonymous said...

Word ;)
Wiz Khalifa, Bob Marley ; Love'em :)

Anonymous said...

smoke out bitches

Anonymous said...

i be blazeing all day with the leaf inked up over my heart sayin one love fo show wiz got ink but wheres his leaf at cuz i got mine wheres the love nigga

Anonymous said...

Weed Make'xx Everythinqq Bettah !

-5tonerLadyPoloRalphLauren said...

AyeeAyeeAyeeeee ; 5moke Weed Everydaay ! 5toner 5wagg!

Anonymous said...

Roll one, Smoke one, if you live like this you're supposed to party.... :)

Anonymous said...

T.G.O.D... and please ppl keep it a blunt free enviroment!!

Post a Comment