Eric Roberts marijuana quote

"Hi, I'm Eric Roberts. There are many things I hold dear and near to my heart, things I'd liked to be changed, so you'll be hearing a lot from me. Today we're talking about the legalization of marijuana. How is alcohol legal and marijuana is not ? Alcohol has destroyed whole civilizations, where as pot has only made a few hippies happy. Now I know that's a gross understatement, but pot remains illegal because no one has figured out how to make it profitable for the government yet ... it's political, not protective. I had a pharmacologist once tell me that there is an army of scientist working to recreate a chemical that has the same effects on the central nervous system as THC...What does that tell you ? We can use a lot more nice in the world. Marijuana does that !"

No comments:

Post a Comment